The healthiest chocolate shake you’ll ever taste!
Combine everything together in a blender and process until smooth!
|Chocolate-Avocado Smoothie|| |
Author: Marla Hingley
- 2 Medjool dates, pitted & soaked
- 1 avocado, pitted & chopped
- 2 cups almond milk, divided
- ½ cup kale, chopped
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-2 Tbsp maple or agave syrup*, if needed to taste
- Soak dates for about 20 minutes to soften, drain.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Start with 1 ½ cups of the milk then add in more until you reach your desired consistency.
*With the natural sweetness from the dates, you made not even need to add the syrup.