Tart raspberries and sweet chocolate are a great combination in these pancakes.
|Raspberry Chocolate Chip Pancakes|| |
Author: Angie Halten
These pancakes are no ordinary pancakes, they are a feast fit for a King!
- ½ cup rice flour
- ½ cup corn flour
- ½ cup tapioca flour
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¾ cup milk or milk alternative
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Thoroughly mix rice flour, corn flour, tapioca flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl mix egg with milk and oil. Pour this wet mix into flour mixture and beat only until blended.
- Add the raspberries and chocolate chips to the mix and combine.
- Pour into hot greased griddle.