|Chicken with Dijon & Artichokes (Slow Cooker)|| |
Author: Marla Hingley
- ½ cup GF Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp dried tarragon
- 2 ½ lbs skinless chicken thighs (8) or 4 breasts
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 12oz marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- ¾ cup white wine (or use liquid from artichokes)
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Toss together everything but the parsley, and place in slow cooker.
- Cook 6-8 hours on low or 3-4 hours on high.
- Remove chicken to plate. Leave whole or slice.
- Scrape out remaining liquid/sauce from slow cooker into a skillet. Bring to a boil and reduce liquid until slightly thickened.
- Return chicken to skillet, tossing to coat then serve over rice or GF pasta.