Chicken with Dijon & Artichokes (Slow Cooker)
- ½ cup GF Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ½ tsp dried tarragon
- 2 ½ lbs skinless chicken thighs 8 or 4 breasts
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 12 oz marinated artichoke hearts drained
- ¾ cup white wine or use liquid from artichokes
- ¼ cup fresh parsley chopped
- Toss together everything but the parsley, and place in slow cooker.
- Cook 6-8 hours on low or 3-4 hours on high.
- Remove chicken to plate. Leave whole or slice.
- Scrape out remaining liquid/sauce from slow cooker into a skillet. Bring to a boil and reduce liquid until slightly thickened.
- Return chicken to skillet, tossing to coat then serve over rice or GF pasta.