Sesame seeds add crunch and cayenne adds spice.
Spicy Chicken Strips
- 2 cups rice flour
- 1/2 Tbsp paprika
- 1/4 Tbsp cayenne
- Salt to taste
- 2 Tbsp white sesame seeds
- 1 quart cold soda water
- 4 chicken breasts cut into strips
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, paprika, cayenne and sesame seeds.
- Whisk in the soda until a pancake batter consistency is achieved.
- Dip the chicken strips individually in the batter and deep fry until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Season with salt.