This dish is an Indo-Mediterranean fusion that is packed with bold flavors that taste amazing together. A touch of curry adds a rich warm heat to the dish that pair great with the tangy flavors of the Mediterranean.
|Mediterranean Chicken Bake (Slow Cooker)|| |
Author: Marla Hingley
- 1 ½ lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 14oz canned whole tomatoes, hand crushed
- 14 oz canned artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup Kalamata olives, sliced
- 1 cup GF chicken broth
- ¼ cup white wine
- 3 Tbsp quick-cooking tapioca (if freezing, add this only on cook day)
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 ½ Tbsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Toss all ingredients together and place in slow cooker.
- Cook 6-8 hours on low, and 3-4 hours on high.
- Serve with a toasted GF baguette to soak up all the delicious juices.