A delicious crunchy snack that’s easy to make. Take some along with you to give as a gift at your next holiday event.
|Chex Party Mix|| |
Author: Angie Halten
A delicious crunchy snack that's easy to make. Take some along with you to give as a gift at your next holiday event.
- 3 cups GF rice Chex
- 3 cups GF corn Chex or any other GF cereal
- 3 cups nuts
- 3 cups GF pretzels
- 4 Tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tsp GF Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp seasoning salt
- ½ tsp onion powder
- In rectangular baking pan, combine cereals, peanuts & pretzels.
- Combine melted butter and Worcestershire,then drizzle over cereal mix.
- In a small dish, combine remaining ingredients & sprinkle over cereal mixture, then bake at 200°F for 1½ hours, stirring every 30 minutes.
*Glutino makes most of the snack items in this recipe. I bought the corn cereal and pretzels at the Trader Joe's store in Chicago