A delicious crunchy snack that’s easy to make. Take some along with you to give as a gift at your next holiday event.
Chex Party Mix
- 3 cups GF rice Chex
- 3 cups GF corn Chex or any other GF cereal
- 3 cups nuts
- 3 cups GF pretzels
- 4 Tbsp butter or margarine melted
- 2 tsp GF Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- In rectangular baking pan, combine cereals, peanuts & pretzels.
- Combine melted butter and Worcestershire,then drizzle over cereal mix.
- In a small dish, combine remaining ingredients & sprinkle over cereal mixture, then bake at 200°F for 1 1/2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.