Crispy-browned, a bowlful of these won’t be enough!
Cheesy Potato Chips
Crispy-browned, a bowlful of these won't be enough!
- 4 large potatoes thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup extra sharp Parmesan grated
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Your favorite herb tarragon or oregano or basil
- In a small dish combine all ingredients except potatoes.
- Arrange potato slices one layer deep on a greased baking tray, then sprinkle lightly cheese mixture.
- Bake at 400° F until nice and brown, about 30 minutes, depending on how thinly the potatoes are sliced.
Variation: Sweet potatoes make an interesting change. They work best if sliced extremely thinly, but watch them carefully because the sugar in them makes them burn easily.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!