Crispy-browned, a bowlful of these won’t be enough!
|Cheesy Potato Chips|| |
- 4 large potatoes,thinly sliced
- ½ cup extra sharp Parmesan, grated
- ¼ tsp salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- ¼ tsp paprika
- Your favorite herb ( tarragon or oregano or basil)
- In a small dish combine all ingredients except potatoes.
- Arrange potato slices one layer deep on a greased baking tray, then sprinkle lightly cheese mixture.
- Bake at 400° F until nice and brown, about 30 minutes, depending on how thinly the potatoes are sliced.