Crispy-browned, a bowlful of these won’t be enough!
Cheesy Potato Chips
- 4 large potatoes thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup extra sharp Parmesan grated
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Your favorite herb tarragon or oregano or basil
- In a small dish combine all ingredients except potatoes.
- Arrange potato slices one layer deep on a greased baking tray, then sprinkle lightly cheese mixture.
- Bake at 400° F until nice and brown, about 30 minutes, depending on how thinly the potatoes are sliced.