A great snack to take to a holiday party or to enjoy at home with your entire family.
Sweet Tooth Popcorn Balls
- 6 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 10- ounce bag GF mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Nonstick spray
- 4 cups popcorn
- 1 cup Craisins dried cranberries
- 1 cup of nuts chopped
- 1 cup M&Ms
- Softened butter to grease hands
- Melt butter in medium pot over low heat. Add marshmallows and brown sugar. Stir until smooth, then remove from heat.
- Lightly coat a large bowl with nonstick spray, and add popcorn, then drizzle marshmallow mixture over popcorn and stir.
- Add Craisins and nuts, and toss with a spoon. Allow to cool slightly, then add M&Ms.
- With buttered hands, form popcorn mixture into balls and place balls on a baking sheet covered in waxed paper.