Using chicken in the pizza ‘crusts’ add a chewy texture that is a great replacement for a traditional (high carb) crust.
Fill each greased well of a mini muffin tin (or use a regular size tin if you like!) with a scoop of the mixture, about 1.5 Tbsp. Press down and make a slight depression in each. Bake until bases are firm, about 12 minutes.
Top with marinara sauce and some cheese (or even a pepperoni slice if you like!). Then broil until cheese is melted.
|Low Carb Chicken Pizza Bites|| |
- 4 cups minced cooked chicken
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 oz Marinara sauce
- 1 oz mozzarella cheese grated
- 24 pepperoni slices, optional
- Combine all the base ingredients in a bowl, gently tossing until evenly combined.
- Spoon the mixture into a greased mini muffin tin (about 1-2 Tbsp), press down. Bake at 350F for 8-12 minutes.
- Top each with 1-2 Tbsp of Marinara sauce, pepperoni slice, 1-2 Tbsp mozzarella, then place under broiler for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden.