A snack that is good yet simple for those in-between meals.
|Coconut Chocolate Chip Granola Bars|| |
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp corn syrup or maple syrup
- 4 cups GF oats or buckwheat flakes
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- ⅓ cup nuts, chopped
- 1 cup GF chocolate chips and/or your favorite dried fruit
- Mix syrup, the two sugars and butter in a saucepan, until melted.
- Then combine the buckwheat flakes or oats, coconut, nuts and chocolate chips and add to the mixture. Stir it well.
- Press the mixture onto a cookie sheet and bake in the oven about 30 minutes at 325°F.
[hr]FAQ: Are Oats Gluten Free?