Vitamin packed with loads of veggies.
|Cabbage & Beef Soup|| |
- 1lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ cup celery, diced
- ½ green pepper, diced
- 2 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1-28oz. can diced tomatoes
- 2 small cans GF tomato paste
- 4 cups hot water (or beef broth)
- 2-4 chilli peppers (optional)
- 3 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 2 cups potatoes, cubed
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 6 cups green cabbage, chopped
- In a skillet brown the ground beef, and then add the onion, celery and green pepper and sauté until transparent.
- Transfer to a large soup pot and add the remaining ingredients except for the cabbage, and cook for 1 hour uncovered.
- Add cabbage, and cook for another hour.