A quick and easy soup to throw together for a last-minute lunch.
Chicken Noodle Soup
- 4 cups GF chicken stock
- 1 cup carrots diced
- 1 cup celery diced
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 inch ginger sliced thinly
- 1 cup cooked chicken shredded
- 2 servings of GF noodles
- Handful basil chopped (optional)
- In a separate pan sauté the celery, onions and carrots in a little olive oil then add to the stock mixture.
- Then add the rice noodles and cook for 4 minutes (or however long they need). Add the spring onions, ginger, basil, and cooked chicken and continue to boil for 5 minutes. Add salt or gluten free soy sauce to taste.