Butterscotch, chocolate and crispy rice cereal make up these yummy treats.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 6 cups GF crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup GF semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup GF butterscotch chips
- In a saucepan, combine sugar and syrup and bring to boil, stirring constantly.
- Immediately remove from heat and stir in peanut butter. Mix well, then add cereal, stirring until fully coated. Press into buttered 9 x 13 pan.
- Combine chocolate and butterscotch chips and melt until smooth. Spread evenly over crust and refrigerate.