Almond flour gives these raspberry bars and great nutty flavor.
|Raspberry Almond Bars|| |
- 2 cups GF Buttermilk Brown Rice Pancake Mix
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¾ cup margarine or butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 jar raspberry jam
- Blend together flour mix and almond flour.
- Cream butter, vanilla, and sugar together, then beat into flour mixture. Reserve ½ cup of this mixture for topping.
- Add egg, and mix until combined. Press dough into bottom of 9x13 baking pan.
- Bake at 375°F for 10 minutes or until slightly browned. Remove from oven and cool.
- Spread jam over dough, then sprinkle over reserved topping. Bake at 375°F for 10 minutes or until browned.