Layers of sweet coconut, almonds and chocolate chips.
|Sweet 'n Salty Bars|| |
- ¾ cup flaked coconut, divided
- 1 cup GF butterscotch chips
- ¾ cup GF semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- On a well greased 13x9 inch baking pan, spread ⅔ of the flaked coconut evenly on the bottom of the baking pan. Sprinkle the butterscotch chips, chocolate chips, and peanuts evenly over the coconut layer.
- Pour condensed milk evenly over the whole pan, then top with sliced almonds and remaining coconut.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into squares.