Layers of sweet coconut, almonds and chocolate chips.
Sweet 'n Salty Bars
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut divided
- 1 cup GF butterscotch chips
- 3/4 cup GF semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- On a well greased 13x9 inch baking pan, spread 2/3 of the flaked coconut evenly on the bottom of the baking pan. Sprinkle the butterscotch chips, chocolate chips, and peanuts evenly over the coconut layer.
- Pour condensed milk evenly over the whole pan, then top with sliced almonds and remaining coconut.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into squares.