When making this creamy decadent dessert make sure to use fresh blueberries if they are in season but you can also make this anytime of the year by using frozen blueberries.
|Blueberry Cheesecake|| |
- 1 cup GF graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tbsp white sugar
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 (8 ounce) pkgs GF cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup GF sour cream
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 4 eggs
- Combine crumbs, sugar and butter and mix together. Pat mixture into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Layer 2 cups of frozen or fresh blueberries over crumbs
- Mash cream cheese until soft and creamy. Gradually beat in sour cream, sugar, vanilla and cornstarch. Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Pour mixture into pan, and bake at 325°F for 1 hour or until firm to the touch. Run knife along outer edge pan (this helps to prevent cracking as cake cools), then set on counter to cool. Then refrigerate until ready to serve.