I’m a dipper. I love to dip my steak, so I’m always trying to create new steak sauce recipes using different flavorful ingredients.
Watching the movie Under The Tuscan Sun, gave me this recipe idea…with deep and salty flavors…
Black Olive Steak Sauce
- 1/2 cup black olives whatever style you want, or mixed
- 3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp GF Dijon or regular mustard
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Italian parsley chopped
- Combine all ingredients except oil and parsley in a blender. Process until combined. With blender running, slowly stream in oil until emulsified.
- To serve, spread over a grilled steak, or use to on the side to dip steak in.
[hr]FAQ: Is Red Wine Vinegar Safe?