Even if you don’t like guacamole, you must give this a try. I have changed the minds, and tastes, of many people who thought they didn’t like avocados (Sam, you know who you are!).
This is the perfect corn tortilla dip – creamy, smooth and chunky all at the same time.
Avocado & Tomato Salsa
- 3 to matoes seeded and diced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro chopped
- 2 avocados
- 1 lime juiced
- 3/4 - 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 - 3/4 tsp salt
- Core tomatoes, squeeze out pulp into a dish (and discard). Dice tomatoes and place in a medium sized bowl, along with chopped cilantro.
- Half and remove pit from avocados, then mash up until smooth with a fork. Place into a small dish and add remaining ingredients. Mix together until smooth, taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
- Just before ready to serve, pour avocado mixture in with tomatoes and gently mix until incorporated.