The buttermilk is what gives this cornbread recipe a moist texture.
- 2 cups GF flour mix
- 1 1/2 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups GF cornmeal fine grind
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 cup buttermilk or alternative
- 1/2 cup milk or alternative
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- In a bowl sift together all the dry ingredients. In a separate bowl beat together wet ingredients for about thirty seconds on medium.
- Slowly add dry ingredients into the wet ingredient mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until well combined.
- Grease a loaf pan and pour in batter. Bake at 425°F for 25 minutes or until golden.