You can use fresh or grilled veggies to make these tasty finger foods.
|Lasagna & Veggie Roll-Ups|| |
Author: Marla Hingley
You can use fresh or grilled veggies to make these finger foods.
- GF Lasagna (approx. 6 sheets per person)
- GF Cheese (goat, cream cheese - anything spreadable)
- Red pepper
- Fresh or dry herbs
- GF Pesto
- Salt & pepper
- Cook pasta according to directions. When done, gently lay on a (lint free) towel and blot the excess moisture away. Set aside.
- Prepare veggies: using a vegetable grater or a mandolin, thinly slice (lengthwise) any veggies you'd like. You can use them raw, or grill them in the oven until soft (toss with some olive oil, salt and pepper then spread out on a baking sheet - bake at 350°F until soft, about 10-15 minutes).
- To assemble: if using cheese, gently spread a layer of soft cheese along the length of the lasagna. Layer on veggies or anything else you want, then roll up and lay seam side down on a plate. Or stand them up by cutting thin strips of zucchini skin, then wrap around each roll and secure with a toothpick where the ends meet.
- Serve chilled (using raw veggies), or rub a bit of oil around the outside of the lasagna and place all the roll-ups on a baking sheet and keep warm (250°F) in the oven until ready to eat.
[hr]Learn About Gluten-Free Pasta & Cooking Techniques