Did you know that watermelons are 93% water by weight?
That makes them a natural thirst quencher, and the perfect ingredient to make a tasty summertime drink from.
Sweet watermelon and a bit of lime are the main ingredients in this easy to make recipe.
|Watermelon Citrus Cooler|| |
- 8 cups seedless watermelon, cubed
- 2-4 Tbsp honey or agave nectar
- ⅓ cup fresh lime juice
- 1½ cups water
- A few sprigs mint
- Puree watermelon in blender. Use a fine mesh sieve and strain watermelon puree through. Discard solids.
- Pour into a pitcher and stir in honey and lime juice. Strain into bowl through fine-mesh sieve. Stir in honey, lime juice, water and mint.
- Chill until very cold, then serve over ice.