Just like you’d get at the Orange Julius franchise, but without ever having to leave your house! This iconic drink is filled with sweet orange flavor and a hint of vanilla.
This recipe couldn’t be simpler, just combine everything together in a blender! My blender does a terrible job of crushing ice, so if you have access to crushed ice (from a fridge dispenser), use that instead – it works like a dream.
Orange Julius-Style Drink
- 1/3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup milk or milk alternative
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp icing sugar optional
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 6 ice cubes or crushed ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender, and process until smooth.