Just like you’d get at the Orange Julius franchise, but without ever having to leave your house! This iconic drink is filled with sweet orange flavor and a hint of vanilla.
This recipe couldn’t be simpler, just combine everything together in a blender! My blender does a terrible job of crushing ice, so if you have access to crushed ice (from a fridge dispenser), use that instead – it works like a dream.
|Orange Julius-Style Drink|| || |
- ⅓ cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- ½ cup milk or milk alternative
- ½ cup water
- 1 Tbsp icing sugar, optional
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 6 ice cubes (or crushed ice)
- Place all ingredients in a blender, and process until smooth.