Here is a unique alternative to a bread-style pizza crust. Our Veggie Crust Pizza uses finely minced cauliflower, eggs and cheese to create this crust that can also be used for appy’s in place of sliced baguettes.
Veggie Crust Pizza
- 1 small head cauliflower about 4 cups florets
- 2 eggs
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 cups cheddar cheese grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Use a food processor and chop the raw cauliflower until its finely chopped, about rice-sized.
- In a bowl combine cauliflower, eggs, garlic, herbs and cheese, mix well.
- Divide mixture into two and form 2 - 1/3” thick, 9” pizza crusts (mixture won’t hold together, but that’s ok) onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 400°F for 30 minutes, or until golden.
- Add pizza toppings and bake or broil until toppings are heated throughout