Similar to a calzone, this tasty pizza is wrapped and ready to go!
- 1 bag of GF Country French Bread Mix dough or 1 batch of GF Pizza Dough
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 cup zucchini shredded
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup GF sausage or ground beef cooked & crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- Spread prepared dough between 2 pieces of oiled plastic wrap.
- Press into a rectangle, about 10-x16-inches.
- Remove top sheet of plastic and spread ricotta evenly over the top, leaving 1-inch border around all sides. Sprinkle remaining ingredients evenly over ricotta.
- Roll dough gently (along the 16 inch side) until in a tight wrap. Roll will be about 3-4 inches thick and 16 inches long. Place roll onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Brush with olive oil and bake at 400°F for 15-22 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to stand five minutes after baking, then cut into slices.