The chicken is tender and flavorful, and makes an easy weekday dinner to put together.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts or 8 thighs
- Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 Tbsp orange zest optional
- Combine sauce ingredients and mix well. Add some orange zest if you like.
- Place chicken in a large Ziploc bag and pour marinade over. Seal bag and marinate in fridge for no more than 3-4 hours.
- Place chicken in an oven dish, pouring the marinade over. Bake uncovered at 350°F for 40-50 minutes or until done, basting frequently.