A touch of sesame oil is all that’s needed to add that deep nutty flavor.
|Sautéed Green Beans with Red Pepper & Sesame|| |
Author: Marla Hingley
A touch of sesame oil is all thats needed to add that deep nutty flavor.
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed & halved
- 1 red pepper, finely diced
- ½ garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Zest from 1 lemon
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- Cook green beans until tender crisp. Set aside.
- In fry pan, sauté the red pepper and garlic with the sesame and vegetable oil until soft.
- Toss in the cooked green beans and the remaining ingredients, and stir until combined.