Dill and salmon make an excellent combination.
Salmon Dill Soufflé
- 16 oz canned salmon reserve liquid
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1/4 cup potato starch
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 stalk celery chopped
- 2 small onions chopped
- 3/4 cup liquid salmon liquid + milk or water
- 1 cup GF mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp dill weed
- Remove all bones and dark skin from salmon (or mash up with fork to add calcium), and place in a large bowl.
- Combine eggs, rice flour, potato starch, lemon juice, salt, pepper, celery, onion and liquid from salmon in a food processor. Process until vegetable are finely chopped. Add to salmon and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon into lightly oiled 9 x 5 inch loaf pan. Bake at 350°F for about 45-50 minutes.
- Sauce: combine mayonnaise with dill weed and blend well. Cover each salmon slice with the mayonnaise and dill sauce and serve.