Forget the ketchup, this lemony dressing makes the perfect dip for golden roasted potatoes.
Toss the cut wedges in a few tablespoons of the vinaigrette, then place on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake.
Roasted Potatoes with Lemon Vinaigrette
- 4 russet potatoes about 2 lbs, cut into wedges
- Lemon zest
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon juiced (3 Tbsp lemon juice)
- 1 shallot chopped
- 1 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp dried oregano
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- For the vinaigrette, in a blender of food processor, combine all the ingredients and puree until smooth and emulsified. Season to taste wit salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with a few tablespoons of the vinaigrette, then place on a rimmed parchment lined baking sheet .
- Bake at 425°F for 45 minutes, or until tender, turning occasionally to brown all sides.
- To serve, sprinkle with lemon zest and some of the vinaigrette - pouring rest into a dish for dipping.