Forget the ketchup, this lemony dressing makes the perfect dip for golden roasted potatoes.
Toss the cut wedges in a few tablespoons of the vinaigrette, then place on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake.
|Roasted Potatoes with Lemon Vinaigrette|| |
Author: Marla Hingley
Use rutabaga in place of potatoes for a low carb option.
- 4 russet potatoes (about 2 lbs), cut into wedges
- Lemon zest
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced (3 Tbsp lemon juice)
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ Tbsp dried oregano
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- For the vinaigrette, in a blender of food processor, combine all the ingredients and puree until smooth and emulsified. Season to taste wit salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with a few tablespoons of the vinaigrette, then place on a rimmed parchment lined baking sheet .
- Bake at 425°F for 45 minutes, or until tender, turning occasionally to brown all sides.
- To serve, sprinkle with lemon zest and some of the vinaigrette - pouring rest into a dish for dipping.