This crust is a nice change from the regular ones that use yeast and it’s quick!
|Pizza Crust (Yeast-Free)|| |
Author: Angie Halten
This Pizza crust is a nice change from the regular ones that use yeast and it's quick!
- 1 cup GF flour mix
- ¼ cup potato flour
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup milk or milk alternative
- ⅛ cup olive oil
- Preheat oven at 350°F. Spray a pizza pan or baking sheet with cooking spray (sprinkle some GF cornmeal on the baking sheet if you'd like a crunchier crust).
- In a medium bowl, add all of the dry ingredients and whisk lightly until well combined.
- In a large glass measuring cup, whisk together egg,milk and oil. Take note of how much liquid there is. You need one cup of total liquid so if you need more, add extra milk. Slowly add the liquid into the dry ingredients. Stir rapidly with a wooden spoon until well combined.
- Place dough into pan. Work gently with hands to spread evenly on bottom of pan. Brush dough with olive oil and top with desired toppings. Place on top rack of oven and bake until dough is crisp and golden and cheese is melted, about 30 minutes.