Part chip, part cracker – these crispy, crunchy, cheesy bites are so easy to make and so delicious! Use to top your favorite soup or salad, or eat them just as a chip!
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- Heat a large dry skillet over medium heat. Add 1-2 tablespoons cheese into a mound, and spread out to about 3 inches wide.
- Cook until cheese is completely melted, and just starts to turn golden.
- Remove with a spatula and place on a paper towel or rack to cool completely.
- Keep whole, or break into pieces and add as a garnish on your salad.