This is an easy recipe to make. If you can make a cake you can make this recipe.
Hamburger or Hot Dog Buns
- 3/4 cup rice flour
- 1/4 cup potato starch
- 1/2 cup tapioca starch
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/2 cup milk or milk substitute
- In a medium size bowl combine and mix together all the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients together. .
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon an ice cream scoop size of batter into a greased muffin tin, then sprinkle the top of each with sesame seeds.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes, or until the tops are golden.