Don’t have any gluten free graham crumbs to make a pie crust? Then make your own with some gluten free corn cereal!
Graham Cracker-Style Pie Crust
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine melted
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon optional
- 1 1/4 cups crushed GF corn flakes
- Use a food processor to crush corn flakes into a fine meal.
- In a bowl combine all ingredients, mixing together with a fork until butter fully coats the flakes.
- Evenly and firmly press crumbs onto the bottom and up the sides of a pie plate.
- Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes to set the crust. Allow to cool, and fill as required by other recipe (or freeze for later use).