This wonderful, light pastry can be filled with lemon curd and fresh berries in season.
Shortbread Tart Shells
- 1 lb butter
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2 cup potato flour
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1½ cup tapioca starch
- 2 tsp xanthan gum
- Cream the butter and sugar together in the food processor.
- In a separate bowl mix all the dry ingredients until fully combined.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the food processor, pulsing until dough forms.
- Shape dough into 24 one-inch balls and press into ungreased mini muffin tin to make a shallow shell.
- Bake at 325°F for 20 minutes, or until light brown.
- Fill with your favorite filling and enjoy.