I dare you to just eat one!
Frosted Chocolate Brownies
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 oz unsweetened or bittersweet chocolate
- 1 Tbsp coconut or vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 Tbsp cocoa
- 3/4 cup GF flour or equal amounts of a rice flour/corn starch mix
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum optional
- 2 Tbsp GF chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 cup GF semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 2 Tbsp icing sugar sifted
- In microwave melt butter, chocolate and oil. Set aside.
- In a bowl combine eggs, sugar and vanilla. In another bowl combine remaining dry ingredients. Then add to wet mixture, along with melted chocolate.
- Stir until smooth and pour into a greased 8" square baking pan. Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before frosting.
- For Icing: in microwave melt together the chocolate and butter. Once melted, beat in the icing sugar and stir until smooth. Then spread over cooled brownies.