Gluten free and low carb… yes!!!
There are many brands of sugar free chocolate chips on the market. Right now, Krisda is my favorite brand.
Spread the batter into a greased 8 x 8 inch baking pan and bake until edges start to brown.
|Double Chocolate Brownies (Low Carb)|| |
- 1 cup natural almond butter
- ⅔ cup sugar substitute (I use monkfruit/erythritol blend)
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup sugar free chocolate chips, optional
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, except chocolate chips, and mix until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scrape batter into a greased 8"x8” baking pan and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- Once cool, spread with whipped chocolate ganache.