Gluten free and low carb… yes!!!
There are many brands of sugar free chocolate chips on the market. Right now, Lily’s & Krisda are my favorite brand.
Spread the batter into a greased 8 x 8 inch baking pan and bake until edges start to brown.
Double Chocolate Brownies (Low Carb)
- 1 cup natural almond butter
- 2/3 cup sugar substitute I use monkfruit/erythritol blend
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp butter melted
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup sugar free chocolate chips optional
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, except chocolate chips, and mix until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scrape batter into a greased 8"x8” baking pan and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- Once cool, spread with whipped chocolate ganache.
GFC Tried & Tested Recommendations
All the products that we have recommended have been tried and tested in our Gluten Free Club Test Kitchen, and have been chosen as our top picks based on their:
- Quality of the task they are designed to do
- Quality of manufacturing/Longevity
- Best value for your money
If you decide to purchase any of the items we recommend, Amazon will send a small percentage of the purchase price to the Gluten Free Club (at no extra cost to you!). We appreciate and value your support, thank you!