A recipe so delicious your children will never know it’s made with leftover rice cereal.
Crispy Fish Fingers
- 1.5 lbs white fish fillets cut into strips
- 1/2 cup buttermilk or milk substitute
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine melted
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp dillweed optional
- 2 cups crushed GF corn flakes Chex, or rice crisps
- Combine buttermilk, butter and lemon juice in a bowl and set aside.
- Mix together the salt, pepper, dillweed and crushed cereal in a flat bottom bowl. Dip each piece of fish into the buttermilk, butter and lemon mixture first then roll in the cereal and spice mix until coated.
- Place fish fillets in a greased 13x9 pan and bake at 350°F until fish flakes easily with a fork, approximately 20 to 30 minutes, depending on thickness of the fish fillets.