This is a light pasta (no cream sauce) that is full of flavour.
|Sausage, Artichokes, and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta|| |
- 2-3 large GF Italian sausages, casings removed
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained & quartered
- 2 garlic, minced
- 1½ cups GF chicken broth
- ½ cup white wine
- ½ cup Parmesan, shredded
- ⅓ cup fresh basil, chopped
- ¼ cup Italian parsley, chopped
- ¾ cup oil packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained/reserve oil
- ⅓ cup mozzarella, cubed
- Your favorite GF pasta
- Heat reserved oil from sun-dried tomatoes and fry sausage, breaking up into bite-size pieces. Cook until done, and set aside.
- In same pan (keep oil in pan), sauté artichokes and garlic for a few minutes, then add broth and wine. Boil over medium heat until sauce reduces slightly (about 10 minutes).
- Remove from heat and add sausage, sun-dried tomatoes, herbs and cheeses. Mix gently then serve over cooked pasta.
[hr]Learn About Gluten-Free Pasta & Cooking Techniques
[hr]FAQ: Is White Wine Gluten Free?