These biscuits are a chocolate lover’s dream!
|Chocolate Nut Cookies|| |
- ¼ cup cocoa
- ½ cup potato flour
- ½ cup rice flour
- ¼ cup gram flour
- ¼ cup ground almonds
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup hard margarine or butter
- 1 large egg
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Cream butter in another bowl, then beat in egg. Add to dry ingredients and mix until a large ball forms.
- Form one tablespoon of dough into a ball and squish with the back of a fork. You may need to dip the fork in water to prevent it from sticking to the dough. You can also make 'thumbprint' cookies, and fill with piece of chocolate, jam, etc.
- Place on a non greased baking sheet (non stick is best) and bake at 350°F for about 15 minutes.