A crisp lettuce cup holds crunchy veggies and chicken, all topped with a creamy tahini dressing.
Chicken-Tahini Lettuce Wraps
- 2 heads of Butter or Iceberg lettuce
- 4 chicken breasts cooked & thinly sliced (sprinkle with coriander if desired)
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Tbsp Italian parsley or cilantro
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1-4 Tbsp water
- Prepare lettuce by breaking into separate leaves (for Iceberg lettuce, use a knife to deeply core out the stem first, then pull off leaves).
- For sauce, combine all ingredients into a blender or mini food processor, and blend until smooth (adding 1 Tbsp of water at a time until sauce is creamy and is the consistency you want).
- To serve, use 2-3 pieces of lettuce per cup, fill with chicken, pickled veggies, and drizzle with tahini sauce.