If a hot artichoke dip or a creamy hummus isn’t for you, try this instead. Finely ground cauliflower adds texture and bulk, while green olives add a zip of flavor. This is a great lower calorie option, that is just as tasty!
Set aside half of the steamed cauliflower florets, then add the rest to a food processor along with the remaining ingredients. Pulse until coarsely chopped, then add in the reserved cauliflower. Pulse again until finely chopped.
- 1 ½ cups cauliflower florets 6oz
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- ½ cup green olives serve pimentos for garnish if using stuffed olives
- 1 green onion sliced
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- GF baguette
- Steam cauliflower until tender-crisp. Drain and cool.
- Place half the cauliflower, and the remaining ingredients in a food processor and pulse until mixture is coarsely chopped. Add remaining cauliflower and pulse until entire mixture is finely chopped.
- Serve chilled, at room temp, or warm slightly and spoon over toasted baguette slices.