Chutney adds a touch of sweetness in this tasty casserole.
Cheesy Potato and Ham Casserole
- 3 potatoes peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 onion sliced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs chopped
- 3/4 cup grated GF cheese
- 1/4 cup cooked ham chopped
- 2 Tbsp GF chutney
- 1/2 cup milk or milk alternative
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Grease an oven-proof casserole dish and add half the potatoes and half the onion slices. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top with cheese, ham, chutney and eggs. Finish topping with remaining potato and onion slices.
- Add the milk and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in 350°F oven for about 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.