Chutney adds a touch of sweetness in this tasty casserole.
|Cheesy Potato and Ham Casserole|| |
- 3 potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- ¾ cup grated GF cheese
- ¼ cup cooked ham, chopped
- 2 Tbsp GF chutney
- ½ cup milk or milk alternative
- ¼ tsp paprika
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Grease an oven-proof casserole dish and add half the potatoes and half the onion slices. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top with cheese, ham, chutney and eggs. Finish topping with remaining potato and onion slices.
- Add the milk and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in 350°F oven for about 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.