A famous recipe, make it ahead and pop in the oven when ready!
Artichoke & Spinach Dip
- 1 can 9 oz of artichoke hearts
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 large Spanish onion finely diced
- 3/4 of a 10oz. bag fresh spinach chopped into small pieces
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 circle 4.4 oz. Boursin cheese
- 4 oz. softened GF cream cheese
- 2/3 cup shredded mozzarella
- Dash hot sauce
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Drain artichokes, then chop into medium size pieces.
- In a fry pan, melt butter, sauté onions, lightly browning them, then add spinach and artichokes.
- Cook until coated about 4 minutes.
- Add wine, then all ingredients except mozzarella.
- Mix until smooth with wooden spoon.
- Place in glass loaf pan (or 1 quart dish), top with mozzarella and broil in preheated oven for 5 minutes until bubbly.
- Serve with gluten free crackers, corn chips, or on baguette slices.
[hr]FAQ: Is White Wine Gluten Free?