A cocktail filled with fresh fruit, sparkling wine and liqueur, perfect for a lazy summer day.
|White Sangria|| |
Author: Marla Hingley
A sparkling drink filled with fresh fruit
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, minced (or less to taste)
- 1½ cups frozen peach slices
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup GF peach liqueur
- 1 bottle sparking wine (like Prosecco), chilled
- In a large pitcher combine all ingredients except sparkling wine. Chill until ready to serve.
- To serve, fill ½-3/4 of each glass with mixture, then top up with sparkling wine.