This is a great dessert for all those that love chocolate. Serve warm with ice cream.
Hot Fudge Cake
- 1 cup GF flour mix
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 6 Tbsp cocoa divided
- 2 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup milk or milk alternative
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ¾ cup hot water
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, 2 teaspoons cocoa, baking powder and salt. Stir in milk, oil, and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread in an ungreased 9x9 square baking pan.
- Combine brown sugar and remaining cocoa. Sprinkle over batter. Gently pour hot water over all. Do not stir!
- Bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes. Serve slightly warm, topped with Cool Whip or ice cream.