This light yet flavorful pesto goes equally well with salmon as well as white fish, like halibut.
|Halibut with Lemon-Dill Pesto|| |
Author: Marla Hingley
Fresh pesto made with lemon and dill are all you need to make this halibut a crowd pleaser!
- 2 (6 oz) halibut fillets
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup fresh Italian parsley
- ⅓ cup fresh dill
- ⅓ cup slivered almonds, toasted
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Brush halibut with a bit of olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill or bake halibut at 450°F for about 20 minutes, or until flakes with a fork.
- Place pesto ingredients together in a mini food processor and puree until smooth.
- To serve, place a dollop of pesto on top of each piece of cooked halibut.