Strawberries, mango, lime and cilantro are just a few of the flavors in this salsa that pair perfectly with baked salmon.
|Salmon with Fruit Chimichurri|| |
Author: Marla Hingley
Healthy fruit salsa over salmon.
- 1 mango, diced
- ½ cup strawberries, diced
- 1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- ⅓ cup oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp dried chili flakes
- 4 wild salmon fillets
- Dice mango and strawberries so they are uniform in size. Set aside
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and whisk together, then stir in fruit.
- Serve (at room temperature) over hot baked salmon fillets.