Strawberries, mango, lime and cilantro are just a few of the flavors in this salsa that pair perfectly with baked salmon.
Salmon with Fruit Chimichurri
- 1 mango diced
- 1/2 cup strawberries diced
- 1 bunch cilantro finely chopped
- 2 limes zested and juiced
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dried chili flakes
- 4 wild salmon fillets
- Dice mango and strawberries so they are uniform in size. Set aside
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and whisk together, then stir in fruit.
- Serve (at room temperature) over hot baked salmon fillets.