Berries added to the waffles makes this a yummy combination.
- 1/2 cup white rice flour
- 1/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup potato starch
- 1/4 tps salt
- 2 1/2 Tbsp baking powder
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 2 eggs separated
- 3/4 cup milk or milk alternative
- 1 cup berries of choice fresh or frozen
- Beat egg whites until stiff. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine all the dry ingredients, then stir in egg yolks, oil, and milk.
- Gently fold in the berries and egg whites, then pour into a hot greased waffle iron.