Berries added to the waffles makes this a yummy combination.
|Buckwheat Waffles|| |
- ½ cup white rice flour
- ¼ cup buckwheat flour
- ¼ cup potato starch
- ¼ tps salt
- 2½ Tbsp baking powder
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 2 eggs, separated
- ¾ cup milk or milk alternative
- 1 cup berries of choice (fresh or frozen)
- Beat egg whites until stiff. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine all the dry ingredients, then stir in egg yolks, oil, and milk.
- Gently fold in the berries and egg whites, then pour into a hot greased waffle iron.