Healthy cookies that taste great…it is possible!
Quinoa Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- 2 cups cooked quinoa cooled
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup GF rolled oats
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut optional
- 1/2 cup GF chocolate chips
- Combine quinoa, peanut butter, maple syrup, salt, and oats in a large mixing bowl. Mix well, then stir in coconut and chocolate chips.
- Shape into small balls and place on a greased baking sheet, and bake at 350°F for approximately 20 minutes, until bottoms are nicely browned.
[hr]FAQ: Are Oats Gluten Free?