Dark chocolate and white chocolate are layered together to create this delicate and refreshing treat. Perfect for gift giving, or indulging in for yourself!
- 12 oz GF semi-sweet chocolate
- 12 oz GF white chocolate
- 1 ½ tsp peppermint extract divided
- 3 GF peppermint candies or candy canes crushed
- Using parchment paper or foil, line a 9x13 baking pan.
- Melt semi-sweet chocolate until smooth, stir in ¾ tsp peppermint extract then pour into pan. Gently bang the pan against the counter to remove any air bubbles, refrigerate until set.
- Repeat process with white chocolate, pouring over set chocolate layer. Once removing air bubbles, sprinkle with crushed candy canes. Let sit at room temperature until set, about 1 hour.
- Lift the bark out and break into pieces.
Yummy!! I love this recipe. It’s a wonderful treat. And a great Christmas gift. Thanks for Sharing <3