If you like chocolate, you’re going to love these! Super chocolately, super rich, need I say more?
Nutty Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 16 oz GF semi-sweet baking chocolate divided
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup pecans chopped
- Coarsely chop 8 squares of chocolate and set aside.
- Melt the remaining 8 squares of chocolate in microwave until almost smooth. Stir in butter and sugar and stir until smooth.
- Add eggs, and mix well. Stir in the remaining ingredients, including the chopped chocolate.
- Drop 2 tablespoonfuls of cookie dough onto lined baking sheets, and bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes.