If you like chocolate, you’re going to love these! Super chocolately, super rich, need I say more?
|Nutty Chocolate Chunk Cookies|| |
Author: Marla Hingley
If you like chocolate, you're going to love these! Super chocolately, super rich, need I say more?
- 16 oz GF semi-sweet baking chocolate, divided
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup brown rice flour
- ¼ tsp xanthan gum
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Coarsely chop 8 squares of chocolate and set aside.
- Melt the remaining 8 squares of chocolate in microwave until almost smooth. Stir in butter and sugar and stir until smooth.
- Add eggs, and mix well. Stir in the remaining ingredients, including the chopped chocolate.
- Drop 2 tablespoonfuls of cookie dough onto lined baking sheets, and bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes.